TOU and Informations

✓  Yes, you can recolor my stuff, but do not include the mesh.

✓  Yes, you can convert my free stuff for ts2 or ts3, but keep it free (public download).

✗  DO NOT CONVERT MY MESHES FOR GTA RP!!! DO NOT SELL MY STUFF!!! (I CREATE MY MODELS FROM 0, IT DOESN’T MATTER IF THEY ARE INSIDE A PACKAGE, THEY’RE STILL MY MODELS).

✓ Please, turn off the adblock on my blog (simtographies.blogspot.com), it will help me a lot.

✓  I have instagram account (@simtographies).

✗ No, you can’t include my meshes on your “My clothing pack.rar” and you shouldn’t do this with no one, it’s not your mesh and it’s very rude.


That’s all folks! Have fun and happy simming!


More Informations aboutt my Patreon page:


  • When will my content become public?
    Always in next month. Example: If I posted early access in January, It'll be public in February. I usually post on Tuesdays and Saturdays, but this can vary.
  • Blender file means I only can use in Blender?
    Yes, There's no way you can have the Blender version in your game, It's only for render (It has no rig, no sims 4 body included, no uv_1, It's high poly, It has Blender properties not applied and most of It has textures made with nodes).
  • Do you plan to convert your exclusive Blender files for The Sims?
    No, I don't create only for the sims, In my Patreon I have a tier for early access ($3) and a tier for my exclusive 3D models made for render and I won't convert these models.
  • Where can I get your scenarios?
    I have 3 Scenarios available on my Patreon page and my old ones you can find on my gumroad page.
  • Where I can find your free contents?
    My free contents are not available on my Patreon page! When the early access ends I post the free package files on my blog and keep only the exclusive Blender files here.
  • Can I share your contents with my group of friends?
    No, please. It's for personal use only.
  • The last and more important informations: Do not download Blender versions If you don't use Blender. It's not for The Sims game and there's no way you can use it in game. 


That's all... I guess hahaha, If you have a question feel free to add it in comments or send me a private message. ♥

1 comment :

Instagram

Copyright © Simtographies. Made with by OddThemes