Market Poses 01








Market Poses 01


Just some poses i made for my story and decided to share. I hope you guys like it. I will post the second part soon. ^-^

  • You need Andrew’s Pose Player.
  • You need Teletransport Mod.
  • You need kart(Click on “ Download Pack 1 - Furnitures ”): HERE.
  • The file contains images and instructions / O arquivo contém imagens e instruções.

Download: SFS / Dropbox


image

- Por favor me marque se você usar (simstagram: @simtographies). Eu adoraria ver. :3
- Please tag me if you use it (simstagram: @simtographies). I would love to see. :3

- Qualquer problema entre em contato conosco.
- Any problem please contact us.

Thanks to all cc creators and Happy Simming! ;* - Maah =^-^=


Post a Comment

Instagram

Copyright © Simtographies. Made with by OddThemes